HYPRR Team Up with the World Calisthenics Organization to Announce Exciting Competition for Fitness Fans
Web3 Social Platform Hyprr & WCO are pleased announce an exciting competition live Now for Hyprr members.
The prize is an all-expenses paid trip to Los Angeles for two lucky winners. The winners will fly to Los Angeles to attend the WCO – World Calisthenics Organization competition being held at The Fit expo this coming May. The Fit expo which takes place at the Los Angeles Convention centre on May 21st -22nd will attract 88,000 people over the two days and WCO takes centre stage.
To enter the competition, fans of the athletes and WCO should follow the WCO page on the Hyprr app and comment on the competition post, once these tasks are completed the entry is valid and Hyprr will be randomly selecting he lucky contestants. The competition will run until May 7th . The winner will be announced on May 8th at 20:00 BST Live on the @wco page on Hyprr.
The prize includes:
• Flights for 2 people from their selected country.
• Hotel for 4 days 3 nights close to the venue from Friday 20th to Monday 23rd May 2022.
- $500 spending money
• Entry to the LA fitness Expo for the 2 days.
• Get to meet CEO of WCO Brendan and his team.
• Get to meet and hangout with the WCO athletes. Terms and Conditions are being drawn up in connection with both covid and visa restrictions, all entries must hold a valid passport and be able to travel on the selected dates.